JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a team of innovative thinkers, creators, and problem solvers on a mission to improve the lives of special needs families around the world.
JOIN THE ABRAM'S NATION TEAM
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: 4726 High Point Dr. Gibsonia, PA 15044
Reports to: Director, Business Development
At Abram’s Nation, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. You will develop and maintain long-term relationships by serving as an internal advocate and a client liaison. You will work with a team of innovative thinkers and problem solvers, all on a collaborative mission to improve the lives of special needs families around the world with the innovation of The Safety Sleeper and our other special needs accessories. Join us and you’ll be part of a team where your work here will have a truly human impact, connecting families and communities, solving unimaginable everyday problems, affording peace of mind for families across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be providing support to current and prospective customers (special needs families, medical distributors and industry liaisons). You will be responsible for managing all customer requests pertaining to product orders, returns, or general inquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction. You must be willing to help drive process improvement, in an effort to always exceed customer’s expectations and company’s goals.
In your first thirty days at Abram’s Nation, you’ll participate in rigorous onboarding that will teach you about our portfolio of products, the insurance funding process and connect you to our production and operation processes. Ideal candidates will be motivated by the flexibility and the opportunity to shape this role into a critical component contributing to the company’s future growth.
- Act as the voice and personality of Abram’s Nation, leaving the customer 100% satisfied.
- Work cross-functionally to provide amazing customer experiences through multiple channels (e.g. email, website chat, SMS text, and social media).
- Participate in team meetings in order to provide ideas, methods or changes to processes to improve customer satisfaction and overall efficiencies.
- Help answer insurance questions, shipping/installation questions, and process accompanying forms.
- Be the customer advocate by identifying trends and patterns in customer communication and feedback to the team so we can keep improving products and experience.
- Professionally communicate with the entire company, professional consultants, customers, vendors.
- Is self-motivated and demonstrates ability to fulfill job requirements.
- Impeccable customer service skills such as identifying customer needs, solving problems, and tailoring solutions accordingly.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional writing skills.
- Willingness to learn, continually improve and desire to be a team player.
- Ability to act independently and to be self-motivated.
- Be continuously aware of competitors, industry and market trends.
- Communicates progress, issues, concerns regarding estimates, in a timely and professional manner.
- Follows Estimate to Sales/Work Order Processes. Tracks all leads and estimates for follow-up. Keeps accurate documentation on interactions.
- Consistent and timely follow through on sales orders and communication to customers. Always maintaining a positive, helpful, and courteous attitude when dealing with current customers and potential leads.
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
- 1-5+ years of customer success experience or in support role. Ecommerce experience preferred.
- General Business Degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, and Google.
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce (or other CRM) and other related software.
- Experience working for startup or in a small team environment highly preferred.
- Quickbooks experience highly preferred.
- Conducts oneself in a positive, professional manner. Adheres to Employee Handbook Code of Conduct.
Employee must be able to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time. When employee enters the production area, they may be exposed to machinery with moving parts. May be required to perform other duties and work extended hours during seasonal times.
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Benefits: PTO including Christmas break off, IRA with company match
Pay Grade: Full Time Hourly
Are you hoping to apply but don't see any positions that highlight your talents?
Send us an email with your resume, contact information, and why you think you'd be a great fit for Abram's Nation - we may have a position open for you!