The 3-in-1 Wheely Cape is uniquely designed to address the issues special needs customers have with ordinary rain and winter coats. Ideal for motorized scooter and wheelchair users.
- Curved Front Profile has less material over the wheels and more coverage in the front and back
- Split Wing Back protects wearer from the elements and provides easier access to chair handles, backpacks and medical equipment
- Front Pocket with optional access port to accommodate personal or medical items
- Removable Hood on adult sizes for ease of use and customization
- Always water-resistant and breathable!
- Outer shell: mid-weight nylon Taslan
- Inner shell: Polartec(r) Fleece Layer (in black)
|SIZING||FRONT LENGTH||FRONT WIDTH||BACK LENGTH||FLAP LENGTH|
When wearing the Wheely Cape, the back flap goes between the wearer and the wheelchair seat to keep the wearer as comfortable and dry as possible.
The Wheely Cape comes with a 30-day guarantee which covers you for defects in the material and manufacturing.
We use top quality materials in the making of our products. For the longest life of the Wheely Cape, please follow the washing and drying instructions.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org of 724-96-SLEEP.